So, for my birthday this year I was given a freakin awesome present. I’m not gonna lie. It’s soooo great. I got a laptop!
Which means more blogging! Woot!
But anyways, today I was cleaning the kitchen and listening to music, when I became a tad hungry. So I ate a cupcake. And it made me think a little bit. About how people eat their cupcakes in different ways. I know it’s dumb, but i’m home alone, which is usually when I come up with these ridiculous ideas. It also occurred to me that if you were creepin in a bakery or cupcake shop watching people eat their cupcakes, you could tell a lot about that person just by how they choose to eat their cupcake. So then I came up with a list of ways to eat a cupcake and how that is in relation to a person’s personality.
1. All At Once. These people just shove the entire cupcake into their mouth, sometimes not even removing the wrapper. They are probably a little immature, but also really nice and fun to be around. Or they are just in a hurry…
2. Only The Icing. These people just lick the icing off and leave the cake. Most likely a child. They are carefree and not worried about the future, and have a certain sweetness about them.
3. Only The Cake. These people wipe off the icing and only eat the cake. They are probably focused on the future, and maybe a bit worrisome. These people are hard workers and won’t let you down. I imagine the kind of people who only eat the icing would be bothersome to these people.
4. With A Fork. This one is kind of self-explanatory, so i’ll save myself the trouble. These people are either polite or high-and-mighty. You can usually tell by their facial expressions if they are one or the other. They most likely care a lot about other people’s opinions.
5. A Bite At A Time, Frosting And All. This would probably be the standard way to eat a cupcake, but I wouldn’t say it’s the standard person. These people enjoy the little things, and like to have fun. They also think logically, but don’t take themselves too seriously.
There are probably a million different ways to eat a cupcake, and I could probably pass them off as some sort of cupcake horoscope. But I won’t. Unless anyone wants me too, which I highly doubt. Anyways, i’ll end this now before anyone gets too bored.