I have not blogged in a while, because I was recently banned from usage of the laptop. It’s quite upsetting, because now I must use my iPod, and if I attempt to post a picture with my post, wordpress crashes. I found this out the hard way approximately two minutes ago when I lost an entire blog post when I attempted the simple task of including a picture with my words. Yet another reason why I abhor apple products. Anyways, currently I am watching Elf, which is quite magnificent considering when I was flipping channels, I was craving a Zooey Deschanel movie. If you don’t know who Zooey Deschanel is, obviously you are an extremely deprived human being. If you haven’t noticed, she is my role model/ hero/ favourite person ever. Well, more or less. I’m not a psycho fangirl or anything, but she is pretty awesome. Ugh. A nook commercial just interrupted my movie time. I really despise nooks. Sure they may be helpful or whatever, but I refuse to get one. Not everything needs to be electronic in my opinion, and nothing beats a good, paper filled, non-electronic book. I feel terrible for libraries. And if all anyone ever buys are electronic books, bookstores will start to close, and those are some of my favourite places to hang out! Zooey Deschanel is so much better than a nook. Here are some reasons why:
1. Zooey Deschanel has the voice of an indie-angel. Nooks do not.
2. Zooey Deschanel has been in some of the best movies ever made. (ex. (500) Days of Summer, Elf, Yes Man) Nooks are only in really lame commercials.
3. Zooey Deschanel has amazing hair that is always perfect. I’m attempting to make my hair that amazing, but it’s pretty difficult. Nooks don’t have hair.
4. Zooey Deschanel can play ukulele and is in a band with M. Ward, who is also on a level of awesome most people will never reach. Nooks will also never reach this level.
5. Zooey Deschanel’s wardrobe is probably the greatest collection of clothing any human being will ever own. You can dress up a nook, but they don’t have the attitude to pull off a dress like Zooey can.
Those are just a few of the many reasons Zooey Deschanel is better than your average electronic reader. My friend and I are revamping our style, and Zooey Deschanel is my inspiration. She’s going for a more “bombshell” look, which I could probably never pull off, but the Deschanel look works for me. I suppose it helps that I have a ukulele. Now if you’ll excuse me, I am going to watch Elf. I’ll make a style post later.