In my previous post, I mentioned the fact that I bring a pack of cards with me wherever I go, and that it has turned out to be extremely helpful over the years. Here’s a few reasons why, as promised:
1. It is the easiest and lightest way to bring about 200 different games with you wherever you go.
2. You lost/broke your pick while shredding on your guitar/ stringed instrument. The horror! Oh wait, you have a deck of cards. Just use one of those. Problem solved.
3. Ninjas you say? Psh. No problem at all, considering you carry in your pocket and/or purse 52 lethal weapons, all conveniently placed in a small carrying case or box. All of which are easily thrown in the same fashion as a ninja star. They won’t know what hit them.
4. Let’s say you’re out on a classy dinner date, when lo and behold, your date’s chair, the table, and/ or your own chair have decided to shorten one of its legs, resulting in a ridiculous amount of wobble that could easily lead to disaster. What are you to do? Psh, just use a few cards! No more wobble, and you look like a genius.
5. Finally, when you are out on your own in the wilderness, or more likely, in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, there’s a good chance you don’t have shelter. Ever heard of a card tower? Yeah. Best form of shelter you’ll ever build out of a stack of thick paper.